Patterns, Brighton is a wedding venue for quirky, alternative couples. It's a nightclub located opposite Brighton Pier. The cool Art Deco style interior makes it the perfect blank canvas for your wedding reception if you're looking to have a non-traditional wedding.
About Patterns Wedding Venue
Patterns is an affordable alternative to traditional wedding venues, it provides a relaxed and informal space to hold your wedding reception, you can decorate the space however you like and really make it your own. The ground floor has a large bar and space for up to 85 seated guests making it the perfect venue for your wedding reception. It has a really cool interior with stained-glass windows, exposed brick, terrazzo bar and flooring, retro furniture, neon lights and greenery. There is a small stage area which could be used for your top table or for a band in the evening. The main doors open out onto the terrace which has outdoor seating and views of Brighton beach which you could use as a drinks reception area on a sunny day.
How much does it cost to get married at Patterns? (2023-2024 pricing)
They have a hire fee of £500-850 depending on the date which includes:
- Wedding coordinator and on the day event manager.
- Use of the PA system, DJ equipment and vinyl decks.
- Use of the in-house bar furniture and glassware.
- Bar staff and door staff if required.
- Exclusive use of the venue from 9am on the day.
As well as the hire fee there is a minimum spend for the bar which is between £3500 and £7500 depending on the wedding date.
To book this venue view the website http://mothershiphire.com/patterns/ and contact Stephanie.
Perks of having your wedding reception at Patterns:
- They have one of the best sound systems in Brighton
- You are right on top of the beach!
- It's a short walk from Brighton Town Hall (you can't legally get married at Patterns so you'll have to have your legal ceremony at the town hall or another local licensed venue)
- They have a permanent photo booth you and your guests can use
- There are 5 large airbnbs above Patterns providing lots of accommodation
- It already looks cool inside so you don't have to use too much decor
- If you're coming from London they can arrange a coach for you
Accommodation and Parking
Above the venue they have five beautiful apartments you can rent. This is great if you have guests coming in from out of town. Brighton also has lots of hotels including the Leonardo Royal Hotel Waterfront, Hotel Du Vin, Brighton Harbour Hotel, and The Grand to name a few. There is no parking available at Patterns so you will have to get a cab, public transport or park in one of the multi storey carparks (these are very expensive).
View the apartments here https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/66711011/listings
Patterns have worked with a catering company to create different menus for your wedding day. They offer a sit down three course meal, relaxed sharing platters, BBQ options or they can also create a bespoke menu for you. However you aren't required to use their caterers, you can provide your own food if you want to. The recommended caterers are BLT Catering.
Where can we have our wedding photos taken?
As Patterns is so close to the beach it seems like the obvious choice for your couple portraits. The beach is a great option if it's not crazy busy, and it's especially lovely at sunset. Brighton pier is a cool location for photos as well as you have the carousel, the fun fair rides and the arcade. The lanes are also close by if you wanted some photos in the town, there are lots of interesting shop fronts, textures, and street art.
Patterns website: https://patternsbrighton.com
Location: Patterns, 10 Marine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1TL
If you're looking to get married at Patterns Brighton and you need a wedding photographer then please get in touch here.